Train as a Data Engineer (Paid training and Certifications)
Get paid to become an Data Software Engineer and work with market leading clients
Paid training and placement opportunity: Become an Certified Data Software Engineer in 10 weeks
Are you a builder? A problem solver? An experimenter? We're looking for experienced tech and IT professionals, to cross-train as Data Software Engineers for world-leading tech and consultancy clients. If you're interested in training in one of the top rated jobs in the UK, keep reading…
Over two years, you'll gain the skills, certifications, and paid work experience with our client, that you need to launch an incredible new career as an Data Software Engineers
Over an initial 12-week training period, you'll learn the skills you need to become an Data Software Engineers. During this time, we'll support you to gain your industry certifications. We'll then place you with our client, to give you that all-important work experience that will help you stand out in the job market.
As part of our commitment to creating incredible talent, we'll also provide you with your own personal career development coach, and a tailored learning and development plan so you'll feel confident as you get paid to work with our market-leading clients.
Once you're trained and certified, you'll work with our client to design, engineer, and deliver elegant solutions that solve their business challenges.
Who we're looking for
Ideally, candidates will also have some experience with the following:
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Some database experience or familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL)
* Some experience with Data Integration
The best candidates will have a desire to take their career path forward and move into architect or leadership positions in the future. They will be a confident person, who empowers others, asks, questions, and provides solutions, and they will have a learning mindset.
A passion for tech is a necessity, and good candidates will have some experience with stakeholder management and engagement, as well as previous experience in technology consulting (though this is not essential).
To apply for this program, you'll also need to be:
* Willing to commit to two years' working with Revolent and our client, post training
* Based in the UK
* Able to commit to working in an office for 2-3 days of the week (and able to work from the office 5 days a week, if necessary)
* Available to start training in May 2022
As part of our two-year training program, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to gain experience working with our market leading clients.
You will also receive:
* Comprehensive, fully funded, training as a Data and Software Engineer
* Funded Teradata Vantage Associate Certification
* Support to gain further certifications during your journey with us
* Extensive consultancy skills training through our Deployment Readiness program
* A professional development plan tailored to your career goals
* Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
* Charity experience with Revols for Good: voluntary opportunities to work with our charity partners
We're experts at creating incredible Cloud talent. We recruit, cross-train, and place skilled tech professionals with our world-class clients, while creating a more diverse workforce across the cloud sector.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business, which is why we invest so heavily in their professional development, launching their careers in the Cloud. It's also why our first-time certification pass rate is so high.
We're also committed to giving back to the ecosystem we believe in. We support a diverse range of causes all around the world, allowing our Revols to gain extra experience by helping charities who need them the most.
We're on an unstoppable journey of growth and are constantly on the lookout for people who want to go beyond and change their career for the better.