Location: Bromley, South East London
Salary: 65K per annum plus benefits
We are looking for experienced AWS Systems Engineers with a DevOps mentality to join our very exciting digital transformation journey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies focusing on the likes of AWS Lambda, API Gateways, ElasticSearcha and more. You'll gain daily exposure to industry leading projects helping scale our production platform in a business, that aims to be the go to service in the next 3 years.
Role & Responsibilities
* Systems engineering responsibilities (building, maintaining and optimising the AWS services/infrastructure of the product platform for the scrum team)
* Building and maintaining key AWS services within your platform (eg, API Gateway, S3, ElasticSearch, etc)
* Carrying out system reviews to ensure accordance with architectural principles
Skills & Qualifications
* A familiarity with the SDLC working with developers to help deploy scalable, secure applications.
* CI/CD Pipelines deployment using the likes of AWS Code Pipeline, Ansible, Jenkins
* Experience developing Lambda Functions, Fargate ECS, Kubernetes etc
* 9% Pension Contribution
* Generous holiday allowance
* Flexible working
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.