Our client is looking to find a senior IoT engineer with experience in customer facing roles to come and join them as they look to deliver a hugely impactful product to the market!
As they look to build all new solutions to allow for countries to more easily transition towards an entirely renewables based energy grid - definitely an adventure that all can get behind!
Role & Responsibilities
* Taking a proactive approach to designing and building solutions within the IoT space - with a focus on temperature, climate monitoring, Gateways and Cloud Platforms
* Communicating with new customers to identify requirements for each individualised, customisable implementation at various sites across sweden
* Ensuring high reliability, scalability, and security for IoT Solutions, ETL pipelines and cloud repositories
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience of working with commercial grade IoT Solutions; with understanding of concepts such as MQTT, Modbus, OCPP, Networking, Switches, and Routers
* Experience of working within cloud-native setups; currently on track to use MS Azure, but exposure to GCP or AWS are highly transferrable
* Exposure or interest towards commercial software development with GoLang is highly beneficial
* Highly competeitive market salary - with equity on offer as well
* Hardware Allowances
* Pensions as standard