QA/ Test Automation Engineer
Mobile App Environment
In-House Product Development
30% Bonus + 30k worth of Stock Options
This organization specializes in making the lives of people better. First, they created an amazing product that revolutionized the driving experience for millions of drivers globally. Now, they are launching a new product which is a global services platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions.
So, if you want to be part of something new, something great and something lucrative, this is your chance.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, that's why the Soft Skills are above the Hard Skills here. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality.
* You have relevant experience with Mobile Test Automation frameworks like Appium, Selenium WebDriver or else.
* You can run and automate mobile UI tests on emulators and real devices.
* You know about CI/CD pipelines.
* Your coding skills in scripting and automation are of sufficient quality.
* Great bonus if you have Performance Testing experience.
Nice Bonus Points
* Knowledge of web technologies, back-end architectures, and cloud infrastructure (AWS).
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality in their modern office, you may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities and work-life balance.. Also, the following:
* Yearly gross salary range from €60000 for Mid-level up to, approximately, €75000 for Senior-level. On top of this salary, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €100 - €250 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
* Laptop & Smart Phone + subscription (50€/month)
* Mobility allowance or a company car with fuel card.
* 26 days of paid vacation. The extra ADV holidays (+10/year) come on top of these 26 days offered by the company.
* Phone subscription.
* Health & Group Insurance.
* 30% Bonus on your annual gross salary + Stock Options.
* Remote - You go to the office (Brussels or Antwerp) 2-4 days per month.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll
help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer.
Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 or write to my
email at email@example.com