QA/ Test Automation Engineer
Mobile App Environment
In-House Product Development
€55000 - €65000
This organization specializes in making the lives of people better. First, they created an amazing product that revolutionized the driving experience for millions of drivers globally. Now, they are launching a new product which is a global services platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions.
So, if you want to be part of something new, something great and something lucrative, this is your chance.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, that's why the Soft Skills are above the Hard Skills here. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality.
* You hold an academic degree in computer science or another related field.
* You have relevant experience with Test Automation frameworks like Appium, Selenium, or WebDriver. Experience in mobile testing is a huge bonus.
* You can run and automate mobile UI tests on emulators and real devices.
* You know about CI/CD pipelines.
* Your coding skills in scripting and automation are of sufficient quality.
Nice Bonus Points
* Knowledge of web technologies, back-end architectures, and cloud infrastructure (AWS).
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality in their modern office, you may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities, free coffee, and lots of food. Also, the following:
* Yearly gross salary range from €55000 for Mid-level up to, approximately, €65000 for Senior-level. On top of this salary, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €100 - €180 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
* Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
* Mobility allowance. It's an in-house role so there is no lease car provided.
* Start with 20 days of paid vacation and you get +2 for every year you work there for the first three years. The extra ADV holidays (+10/year) come on top of these 20 days offered by the company.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Possibility for big personal bonuses and company shares.
* Health & Group Insurance.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll
help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer. There are
some questions provided by the company that need to be answered as part of the screening process
that will determine whether or not you'll be invited.
Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 or write to my
email at firstname.lastname@example.org