QA/ Software Test Engineer
3/4 Days Remote
4000€ - 5500€
International record-breaking pioneer product
The global leader you didn't know, a specialist streaming platform that equally stands among giants of the industry, such as Netflix or Disney+ . An enterprise cloud-based production studio that transforms live broadcasts and videos into customized streams, fully utilizing the expertise of AWS Cloud in direct-to-consumer & Streaming services.
Companies that use this platform manage to optimize their operations & costs, they are able to create broadcasts and stream from anywhere, expand their global reach, and innovate significantly faster than the competition.
They are physically present in several cities in the USA and, also, in Belgium. Due to their massive growth on a global level, they are looking for QA Test Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis.
Why you should apply
1 Excellent feedback from other applicants:
1 "Great company culture, pragmatic way of working, experienced people and they are on top of things (I've never had 2 conversations so close to each other)!"
2 "Indeed, what they are doing is super cool and when you speak with them it's clear that they put a lot of passion in their work. It would be great if they made an offer."
2 They are super flexible, offering 3-4 days of remote work per week, and competitive above market-average salaries. Also, flexible work hours!
3 They use the most modern tech-stack, being in the front line of the cloud technology with a strong global presence and many records with AWS.
Role & Requirements
This is a highly important role because the QA/ Software Test Engineer is responsible for the delivery of high quality software and applications to all the business partners and customers that use the platform. In this role, you may expect a direct collaboration with the software engineers, and the product management team, in a modern Agile/Scrum way. In terms of your day-to-day responsibilities, your task will revolve around developing, documenting, and executing primarily automated tests.
* Experience with Test automation & API Testing tools such as Cypress, Selenium, Jest, JMeter, Gatling or else.
* You've worked in a Cloud environment (AWS/Firebase) and used monitoring tools like Cloudwatch or else. You've also deployed tests in CI/CD pipelines.
* Bonus points for cloud-based device testing and/or Linux skills.
* You're fluent in English and have strong communication skills.
What they offer
* Highly competitive salary, tailored to your seniority level. Think of a range between 4000€ - 5500€, with the flexibility to go higher for very senior profiles. They are also open to a QA Manager, so…
* Work remotely 3-4 days per week, now and after the pandemic.
* Flexible hours
* All the standard benefits & allowances offered in Belgium (Insurance, Laptop, Meal Vouchers etc etc)
* Monthly net allowance between 150€ - 180€
* Possibility to travel to the USA for international projects with their local team and combine work with leisure!
* Join a young and dynamic company with a pioneer product that has already broken and set new records globally with AWS!
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or Better Call Paul at +3228081878