QA ENGINEER - FULLY REMOTE UK WIDE
Up to £45k
My client is transforming trading using a multi-dealer RFQ platform making trading derivatives easy and straightfoward for both clients and dealers. This allows the user to automate the small trades and leverage the relationships for large trades.
* Work with existing test plans, running automation tasks, migrating from manual tests when and where appropriate
* Experience with Playwright
* Development and implementation of testing strategies
* Always looking to increase our test coverage or accuracy,
* Knowledge development in both the business and technical domain
* Investigate and document the causes behind reported or discovered bugs, and clearly describe how to consistently replicate them
* Maintaining and running of the legacy testing suites
* Analyse bugs and errors found during tests
* Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
* Adherence and guidance on how to best conform to appropriate regulations
* Work within and assist in the running of an agile scrum environment
* Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures
To find out more or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.