QA Test Automation Engineer - Remote/ Oxford - £70,000
Imagine working for one of the internet's biggest and most influential names; for a company built on innovation, collaboration and social responsibility. If you are a quality focused software engineer who thrives on building automation frameworks and driving high quality agile development practices into a team, then this is the role for you!
We need an engineer to take the current automation and enhance the tooling and tests to help the team build some of the most innovative cyber security products on the market.
* Own the integration and system testing of components developed by multiple engineering teams
* Engage with Product Management to understand the system level requirements and build detailed but efficient test plans and test cases
* Development and ownership of the end-to-end test automation framework, and integration of the framework with the CI/CD pipelines
* Work with Technical Operations to ensure that platform infrastructure meets security hardening guidelines and can be deployed in a repeatable and reliable way
* Manage the acceptance test process, including generating customer facing reports and presenting test results to the customer
* Proactively troubleshoot bugs and issues, providing clear reproduction steps, logs and screenshots to help reduce resolution time
Key results / Outputs and deliverables:
* Effective reporting on product quality using measures and metrics
* High quality, customer facing acceptance test reporting
* Development of robust and cost effective automation framework infrastructure and tests
* Research and development of tooling choices
* Creation of realistic test data based on customer usage patterns
* Strong influencing and inter-personal communication skills
* Experience of working within an Agile organisation
* Coding skills in Java, Python or similar languages
* Architecture and design skills for automation frameworks and tools
* Hands-on experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure providers
* Experience working with RESTful APIs, relational databases, and containerisation technology
* Test management/leadership skills are desired
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at email@example.com or via mobile on 020 3868 5178, or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com