* Strong understanding of the company's software, products, quality assurance procedures and processes.
* Write and execute test plans.
* Document Use Cases.
* Perform all types of testing including, but not limited to, black box, white box, boundary, dependency, regression, performance and end-to-end testing.
* Write queries in MS SQL Server.
* Develop complete and through documentation of test results.
* Document and prioritize defects while ensuring that all defects are documented and tracked until closure.
* Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
* Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
* Compile and analyze statistical data.
* Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
* Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
* Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
* Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
* Assist Customer Success team on troubleshooting customer issues when requested or needed.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or a related field) or 2+ years in a QA role.
* Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
* Ability to work under aggressive timelines and multiple task assignments.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong computer skills and knowledge of databases, applications, and a working knowledge of Windows 7 & 10.
* Strong analytical,problem-solving skills, and decision-making skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Detail oriented with outstanding organization skills.
* A team player who can work well in cross-functional teams.