You will be responsible for platform technology, technical tools, methods, and infrastructure. Most importantly we are looking for someone who shares our commitment and passion for building
technology that saves lives.
Not only is our client offering a competitive salary but due to the incredible growth and investment within this organisation you will be offered share options and knowledge you will be contributing to something much greater than yourself.
Role & Responsibilities
1. System design, integration, and optimisation to provide high performing, secure, scalable
and reliable services.
2. Enhance security and ensure that development adheres to security requirements.
3. Designing, coding, and debugging software.
4. Continually evaluating and optimising system performance.
5. Debate with the CTO the enhancements and evolution of the platform, the areas for
broadening functionality, and areas for innovation.
Skills & Qualifications
● Python 3.7 + (Asynchronous programming knowledge a must)
● Django 3.x (Detailed knowledge of the ORM essential)
● Django Channels
● REST API's
● Distributed Processing
● Deep understanding of designing for performance
● SQL - intermediate level (bonus points for in-depth knowledge of querying and
To work for one of the fastest-growing Meditech specialist companies on the globe. If you want to be a part of there phenomenal growth, please apply.