Sr. Agile Product Owner - Raleigh-Durham, NC
Senior Agile Product Owner- Raleigh-Durham, NC
My client in the Raleigh-Durham area is looking to grow their engineering team and is looking for a Sr. Agile Product Owner. This person would be responsible for collaborating with their leadership team to create a product strategy and roadmap. The ideal candidate would have experience with building branded applications on consumer platforms. They would also need high quality user interface experience.
* Bachelor's degree in IT, Project Management or Business Administration
* 5+ years of professional experience delivering shippable features through an agile framework
* Strong communication skills
* Deep understanding of web service technologies and user interface/interaction
* Proven technical leadership experience
* Ability to multitask and drive consensus on prioritization and fuse competing for business needs
* Demonstrated success in establishing positive partnerships and relationships
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment and translate ambiguity into action plans
* SCRUM Alliance or Scaled Agile Certifications, a plus
* Experience/familiarity with AWS ecosystem preferred (Lambda, EC2, S3, etc.)
* Experience with big data, preferably GIS
* Experience with ML concepts (TensorFlow, SageMaker)
* GIS tooling experience, or a background in Life Science or Agriculture
* Experience programming with Python or TypeScript
* If not local to the Raleigh-Durham area - relocation support and assistance is available
* Opportunity for professional growth within the company
* PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Education Reimbursement
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 813-437-6879 with your most current resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.