Are you a Recruitment Consultant looking to take a step up in your career?
Frank Recruitment Group is offering you the opportunity to join one of the most successful and fast growing Recruitment companies.
Frank Recruitment Group is a market leader in the highly lucrative niche IT industry. Since opening our first office in 2006 we have experienced unparalleled global success which has led to epidemic growth across all of our specialist brands.
As a result, we are now offering a number of exciting new opportunities in our London offices for Experienced Recruitment Consultants to exceed their previous success in a highly rewarding, competitive environment.
What the role of a Recruitment Consultant involves:
* Business development to build and establish new professional relationships
* Selling and negotiation on multiple levels
* Candidate resourcing
* Managing the full recruitment process
What we require from a Recruitment Consultant:
* Minimum 12 months experience as a 360 Recruitment Consultant
* Complete fluency in English (spoken and written)
* Confidence, resilience and perseverance
* A desire to succeed
What we offer a Recruitment Consultant:
* Industry-leading OTE
* Full training and career progression plan
* A unique culture
* Target-based incentives and frequent rewards
Our incentives include:
* 5* international trips and vacations
* Attendance at prestigious industry conferences around the world
* Monthly company social event and fine dining experience
* VIP hospitality treatment at cultural events
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in or if you would like any more information do not hesitate to contact me at ???
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
This vacancy is for a permanent, full-time role based in London or Newcastle Applicants must have legal authorisation to live and work in the UK.