Principal Java Developer - Up to £95k DOE
Want to work with Apple, Microsoft, PWC?
My client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer clients through their digital journey.
They have designed the Power Programmers career track for polyglots who are passionate about programming and want to do more than programming as usual. They are looking for highly skilled Principal Java Developer, who will be working on emerging and next-gen technologies.
In this role, you will build platforms, marketplaces, innovative solutions, contribute and develop open software. will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality programming solutions. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Have Knowledge of advanced Tech ecosystems / landscapes
* Have the ability to define Architecture , Design , Code and test.
* Drive Innovation at organization and industry level ✓ Drive Strategic thinking & provide direction ✓ Inspiring Transformation
* Design and Develop platforms to Deliver non linear growth. ✓ Contribute to Strategic platforms, OS and Solutions.
Over 10 years of core development experience in the below stacks
Application Development in the following:
* Docker and K8S
* Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP/Oracle)
* Experience in developing and deploying Microservices
* Understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
* Experience in cloud based platforms
* Expert in architecting large scale distributed systems with HA (High Availability)/DR (Disaster Recovery) and low latency.
* Experience in Open Source tools and technologies
* Experience of working in a fast paced and agile environment
* Providing solutions with minimum system requirements and in Agile Mode