Principal/Senior Software Engineer
Machine Learning Operations Team
£70,000 - £130,000
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with the data science teams to define specifications and develop high quality deliverables
* Technical leadership
* Be the driver of innovation, new ideas and the lead for complex problem solving in innovative ways
* Develop! Tech stack is: Python, Spark, Postgres, ArgoCD, Argo Workflow, Seldon, MLFlow etc. In process of migrating to AWS and adopting alot of services, so many solutions will be housed in this environment.
* Opportunity to use and learn many new technologies around Machine Learning, push boundaries testing, developing and implementing ideas.
* Take responsibility for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance.
* Touch code at every level - from the UI, backend microservices, database, big data processing, operations, to CD/CI automation.
Skills & Qualifications
* 8+ years in commercial software development
* Technical leadership alongside excellent hands on coding ability
* Complex troubleshooting and problem solving
* Willingness and ability to take on new technologies.
* Strong analytical skills
* It is a flat structure, so willingness to take ownership is key
* Strong communicator on a technical and non technical level
* Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Spark, AWS, Argo
* Exposure to Machine Learning
* 17% bonus
* Healthcare for you and your family
* Dental care
* Work from Home
* And many others
Sponsorship is not provided.
If this is of interest please apply or send your CV to email@example.com