Physical Security Analyst - Perm - Tampa - 115k + Bonus!
Has over 200 years of experience helping their clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace their individual greatest opportunities. They are an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities; and do this by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress.
Our client is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS!
A faction of the Internal Physical Security Department (CSIS), The Physical Security Engineering (PSE) team has the remit of engineering the physical security technologies within the organization on a global scale. All this is done by:
1 Reviewing and certifying applications and devices used by CSIS for security vulnerabilities.
2 Creating various documents related to the application or device to be moved production.
If you choose to accept this mission…
Your Title: Physical Security Engineering (PSE) Analyst - AVP
The Job: There are several key responsibilities and tasks that come along with this position that you'll need to speak with me about, but here are a few for you to think about in determining if this is a good fit.
* To lead the technical product management of one or more physical security products. You shall be the main point of contact and expect to become the subject matter expert in the product(s). Examples are:
* Access Control Systems (Honeywell Pro-watch)
* CCTV Systems (Verint VMS, MaxPro)
* Intrusion Detection Systems (DMP)
* Life Safety Systems
* You will be tasked with determining and enforcing the product road map, working closely with relevant vendors to ensure that they continue to match The Client's vision.
* Develop Domain knowledge on internal IT Security Engineering - Related technology environment.
* You will be a Subject Matter Expert & Technology Consulting across the organizations Technology Verticals
The "3 MUST HAVES"
There is a rather large skill set that is needed in order to get this job done - but at the very least you should already have:
1 Packaging in Windows or UNIX (including Linux)
2 Code development (.NET, SQL) experience
3 Intrusion Prevention or Intrusion Detection
If you've read this far, I take it you're interested. If I am correct in thinking this… Don't hesitate! This manager is eager to get things rolling…
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.