Senior Java Developer - Prague
This opportunity is to work with the global leader in digital banking. They are responsible for ensuring the security of over a billion transactions every year, as a result they have the most reliable services on the market. To highlight their innovation, they are responsible for the world's first machine learning fraud detection bot based products, capable of saving millions per year.
They currently have a requirement for a Senior Java Developer to work within their Risk, Finance and Treasury team. This team is responsible for providing real time metrics to effectively manage liquidity and capital. Your role will require you to take ownership over the technical solutions and lead a small agile team.
* Take ownership of technical based solutions
* Extensive development in Java 8-11
* Providing SME knowledge experience in Java, Spring and Hibernate
* Involvement in the design and architecture of business critical platforms for the trading teams
* Strive to achieve low latency and high performance solutions
* Work in collaboration with BA's, QA's and DevOps Engineers
* Ensuring high standards of practise and mentoring junior members of the team
* Salary - Competitive and Flexible
* Bonus (Non-Guaranteed)
* 3% Pension
* Private Healthcare
* Remote working available for Czech citizens
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.
LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'
Office - +420-22-888-3023
Email - email@example.com
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR