Senior Release Manager
This opportunity is to work with an international leader in digital banking. Currently they are recruiting for a release and change manager to work within their credit risk team. This team is responsible for building low latency appellations used by senior investors within in the business.
You will be a embedded member of the development team and liaise with financial stakeholders within the organisation. The focus of the role is to manage the overall release life-cycle.
* Effectively manage the release life-cycle
* Identify risks that could jeopardise the release window
* Working in a Scrum environment and in collaboration with BA's, Developers and DevOps Engineers
* Work effectively with CI/CD pipelines
* Agile / Scrum
* DevOps Methodology exposure - Jira or Confluence
* Enterprise release management experience
* Bonus (Non-Guaranteed)
* 3% Pension
* Private Healthcare
* On-Going training in technology such as AWS, TeamCity and Git
* Flexible working
* Future opportunities to work in New York or Singapore
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.
LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'
Office - +420-22-888-3023
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.