Pre-Sales Cloud Solutions Architect
* Fluency in Dutch and English
* Experience of, at least, 3 to 5 years in Solutions Architect roles, together with Cloud Certifications (Azure/AWS/GCP)
As a Pre-Sales Cloud Solutions Architect you will work on RFI's, RFP and business development initiatives in the field of cloud solutioning, to drive cloud success on both internal and client projects in Belgium and worldwide. This position provides you with autonomy, flexibility and, of course, numerous challenges to learn and develop your professional and personal skills. All of them while receiving a great salary and benefits package. On a day-to-day basis, some of your tasks will involve:
* Work with requests for information and requests for proposals for both medium and large Enterprise clients, always related to Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure or GCP).
* Collaborate with other local partner teams to create solution cloud deals with partners such as AWS, Microsoft, Google, VMware and RedHat.
* Work with the cloud team on strategic deal opportunities, including business development activities).
* Experience of, at least, 3 to 5 years in Solutions Architect roles or Pre-sales architect roles, together with Cloud Certifications (Azure/AWS/GCP)
* We welcome a balance between infrastructure and applications and data (pre) sales experience.
* Deep understanding and experienceinworkingwithAWS/GCP/ Azure Cloud environments and on-premises environments
* Including concepts of Agile, CICD, SRE, and DevOps
* Customer facing with experience in leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions to assist stakeholders and executives with cloud adoption.
* A consultant's mindset, positive attitude, communication skills and willingness to travel.
* Fluency in both Dutch and English
Location: Anywhere in Belgium. The HQ is in the area of Brussels and they offer a lot of remote work.
Salary: €96000 gross per year
Other Benefits: All the standard benefits & allowances offered in Belgium, and a lots of remote flexibility
Pavlos Diamantopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV or Better Call Paul at +3228081878 to discuss everything over the phone!