Tech Lead / Engineering Manager (Front-end) - Remote (w/travel 2x quarter) - up to £130,000!
My client is a leader in the intranet space, who are at the forefront for providing innovation for their client's tailored intranet environments. They are looking for a Technical Leader to join their team, building the future for their work. They have been awarded one of the Best Places to Work in 2023, and have grown rapidly out of the start-up phase, now into a scale-up.
The role would be 80:20 (hands off:on), so leadership skills are really important, to drive the team forward, whilst still getting involved in occasional coding projects yourself.
* Owning the full front-end architecture.
* Moving monolithic React SPA into multiple micro-frontends.
* Leading/managing a team of engineers/developers ensuring high-quality delivery.
* 10-20% of your time will be spent participating in coding reviews and using best front-end development practices.
* Overseeing front-end development of re-platforming their product onto AWS.
What you need:
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Experience deploying and maintaining applications onto AWS.
* Experience migrating monolithic applications/platforms to micro-services, to improve scalability.
* Experience working on complex architectural plans.
They are a sociable bunch, very collaborative and offer great benefits like recharge days, stock options, performance-based bonus's, generous holidays and training budgets, among others.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email email@example.com or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com