The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
This position will be based in the Dallas area wiht some remote flexibility. It is a full time permanent position with a competitive base salary plus great benefits including 401k match, healthcare, bonus and more.
* Define the product strategy and roadmap
* Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
* Be an expert with respect to the competition
* Act as a leader within the company
* Minimum of 2+ years experience as a Product Manager
* Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree
* Technical background
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
* Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent work experience