AWS Practice Lead - Up to £140k
They are a Premier Consulting Partner providing end-to-end AWS services in modernizing infrastructure, applications, and data servicing every aspect of cloud delivery to build effective ecosystems that help customers stay ahead of their competitors.
AWS Business Unit is a dedicated unit within my client launched to help enterprise clients modernise and migrate to cloud at scale, sustain cost advantages and focus on experimentation by combining experience and expertise in building adaptive cloud smart portfolios, and AWS depth and breadth of services and rapid innovation.
The dedicated unit with full stack AWS offering across the global, leveraging its vertical-first focus with deep technical expertise to drive digital, cultural and customer-centric transformations.
* Practice Sales: Work with Sales, AWS and external partners to generate, orchestrate and operationalize leads.
* Business planning: Plan and execute portfolio level strategies for both Run and Grow business
* Advisory: Be able to chart Customer's Enterprise Transformation journey with defined business outcomes. Lead CXO conversations in positioning cloud offerings and carving out win-win position
* Account Mining: Work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to mine existing accounts for AWS opportunities and take the leads to closure
* Operations: Manage and report revenue, deals and partnership initiatives
* Stakeholder Management: Manage multiple internal and external stakeholders across Consulting, Sales, Engagement and Operations.
Desired Skills and attributes for success in detail
* Identify and qualify business opportunities, to identify key customer technical objections and to develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to business transactions.
* Primarily responsible for researching and identifying business opportunities & generating leads
* Target identification and classification for AWS Public cloud
* Strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing
* Develop and acquire new customers and up sell to existing customers for new revenue opportunities
* Works across a medium territory to create a market for defined Cloud offerings and services, and to qualify and develop opportunities within those markets
* Securing contracts in AWS, large Migration, Managed Services, IT Infrastructure Management, Custom Application Hosting, Backup and DR as a Service, etc.
* Making technical presentations and demonstrating how cloud products meets client needs
* Possess the technical ability to explain Cloud Computing, Infrastructure solutions & Internet architectures
* Responsible to establish and grow business and technical relationships and managing the day-to-day interactions with partners and internal sales teams.
* Experience with AI/ML, Big Data, IOT, PaaS and IaaS technologies on public or hybrid cloud platforms.
* The candidate should possess both a business/sales background that enables them to engage at the CXO level and field level, as well as strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing.
To qualify for the role, applicant must have
* Have 10+ years of experience in Sales, Practice Sales, or Technology Advisory roles with techno-commercial experience
* Be a thought leader who can represent them in external forums, partnership events and analyst discussion
* Have driven Enterprise level end-to-end Cloud Transformation - Planning to Operations (preferably on AWS) - as a Sales or Program Manager
* Be Diligent and persistent yet be agile enough to understand hard structures and navigate accordingly
* Ability to quickly learn, multi-task and exhibit a high level of enthusiasm, commitment, initiative, collaboration, and creativity.
* Ability to understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud technology space.
To find out more contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785.