PHP Developer - Manchester - Salary to £50,000
My client is on the brink of something enormous, after receiving investment their growth plans are huge and focused on the latest tech.
Being part of the renewable energy industry and focusing on end to end solutions this is an opportunity not only to do something you enjoy but to make a difference.
If you are looking to learn whilst building something truly amazing then this would be the company for you. Essential we are looking for those that want to move from a developer field on a journey to a full engineer.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team of engineers and developers creating next-generation products. You will impact decision making early on and be responsible for the cloud software development.
Tech Stack: PHP (Backend) and ANY framework.
What you will have:
* PHP clean coding experience with an framework. (I.e. Laravel, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, etc)
* 2-4 years web development experience with proven architectural software design skills
* Experience of database development (especially MS SQL Server)
* Some exposure to cloud-based infrastructures (I.e. AWS, Azure or GCP)
What you will get in return:
* Opportunity to work on large scale and interesting projects.
* Work with a team of professionals that have a wide array of skills.
* Actual input into the project processes and tech to be used moving forward.
* Inherent career path within a rapidly growing company.
* Ability to work remotely (Ideally close enough to the office to work alongside the team)
* Full development opportunities.
The rest, my client can teach or support with personal learning and development. If this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com