PHP Developer - Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary up to £35k DOE
2 days remote per week (Fully remote due to Covid)
Looking to work for a leading company in their sector? My client are looking for a PHP Developer to join their ever expanding team.
As a PHP Developer you will work collaboratively as part of a small development team to develop new features and functionality to the business' internal software systems.
* The design, development, implementation and testing of new features to internal software
* Consulting with Consultants and Managers to design and implement improvements and solutions to the system
* The resolution of any issues that arise when testing software
* Assisting with support queries from staff
The successful applicant will have commercial experience and will show full competency with:
* PHP (MVC frameworks would also be advantageous)
* DevOps experience (Jenkins) be highly beneficial
It would be a bonus, but is not essential, for you to have experience with:
* RESTful API
* GIT/other version control systems
* AWS preferably however Azure and GCP are considered
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) as well as the Christmas period off
* Training and Development opportunities
* Private Healthcare
* Free Gym Membership
* Free Parking at the office
To apply or find out more information contact myself at email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785.