Senior PHP Developer
Up to £60k - FULLY REMOTE
The team and role
My client is a start-up but growing rapidly, you will be joining at the ideal team to help shape the future of the platform. The platform is already used by 10's of thousands of customers each month and is set to grow considerably, this will present an interesting challenge for developers. They have a very experienced team to work alongside who have a great ethic and produce high quality solutions.
Their service is being rapidly rolled out throughout the UK and we are looking for a PHP Developer to join us at this exciting time.
Key responsibility would include:
* Extending our APIs for our App Development team.
* Developing new functionality to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
* Assisting migrating to a Continuous Integration workflow.
* Development of Unit Tests
* Performance optimisation.
* Integration our platform with third parties.
* 3+ Years' experience as a PHP Developer in similar role.
* 3+ years' experience with Laravel framework
* Experience of GIT version control.
* Experience of unit testing and working in a TDD environment.
* Experience of writing and consume REST APIs
* Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Experience of App development.
* Experience of Working with AWS or similar.
* Experience of working in a high-volume ecommerce environment.
* Very competitive starting salary
* Work in an exciting high growth industry.
* Extra holidays based on service
* Maternity and paternity pay
* Two fully funded company social events every year
* Cycle to work scheme participant
Free snacks, refreshments and breakfast
* HTML/CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
* PHP: 3 years (Required)
To apply or for more information contact email@example.com or call 0191 338 6624