PHP Developer - Up to 55k - Remote
PHP Developer - Framework: Laravel
Opportunity to work fully remote
My client is a fast growing, ever expanding grocery delivery company that has just received a huge investment; having only been active for a relatively short time, this company offers a very attractive career progression opportunity.
Given the immense scope of the technology boom in this sector, my client has an immediate vacancy for a PHP Developer to join their team at this time.
This is an exciting job opportunity and below you can find the specifics aligned to the role:
* Extending APIs for their App Development team.
* Developing new functionality to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
* Development of Unit Tests.
* Performance optimisation.
Skill-set and requirements:
* 3+ years' experience as a PHP Developer in a similar role.
* 3+ years' experience with Laravel framework.
* Experience of GIT version control.
* Experience of unit testing and working in a TDD environment.
* Experience of writing and consume REST APIs.
Good to have and desirable:
* Experience of App development.
* Experience of working with AWS or similar.
* Experience of working in a high-volume ecommerce environment.
Benefits you will have from working with my client:
* Very competitive starting salary.
* Working in an exciting high growth industry.
* Extra holidays based on service.
* Maternity and paternity pay.
* HTML/CSS: 2 years (preferred)
* PHP: 3 years (required)
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in or if you wish to have any more information do not hesitate to contact me.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
This vacancy is for a permanent, full-time role. Applicants must have legal authorisation to live and work in the UK.
Number: 0191 261 3253