Role: C#/.NET Developer
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Opportunity type: Permanent/HPP
My client is one of the largest banks in the world, which has over the years came up with many revolutionary ideas that changed the way people think about their finances.
They are now looking for an experienced Senior C#/.NET developer to join their collaborative team which operates across the UK, US and the Czech Republic.
* Explore new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contribute to the overall system design
* Take responsibility and ownership of new feature development
* Document designs and communicate them with the team
* Work on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications
* Focus on good code quality and high test coverage and actively participate in code reviews
* Design and implement applications and data flows, for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control.
* Contribute to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams, to develop new or enhance existing systems
* C# and .NET 4/4.5 framework
* Server-side development
* Service Oriented Architecture using REST
* At least one DB technology (Oracle, SQL Server)
* Design patterns, object-oriented design principles and database design fundamentals
* Web Technologies - HTML5/JS/CSSFluent English skills
Successful candidate will be we offered a wide range of benefits which include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
To be considered for this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org