Big Data Engineer - Junior to Mid-Level
Up to £55,000
Cloud Platforms | Remote Interview | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | UK Consultancy
A national data solutions consultancy company are expanding and are on the lookout for talented data engineers to join a new data team.
You will join a market leader in cutting-edge technology solutions for enterprise-level finance companies. You will part of the various projects in-house in their London office and on-site with clients.
What you'll be working on?
* Developing data processing systems around ML alongside data scientists and machine learning engineers.
* Designing data pipelines
* Data Visualisation solutions
* Modelling database schemas and storage structures / solutions
* Infrastructure for machine learning pipelines
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Good coding knowledge with a scripting language: Python, Java, Scala
* Working knowledge with cloud platforms Azure, GCP or AWS
* Working with relational SQL databases
* Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.
* Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, data sets and architectures
* Exposure to ETL pipeline building and tools
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
Contact - email@example.com
No: 0191 917 4997
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.