My client is looking for Senior Back End Engineer - Python with good experience in Development along with API Development & Micro service architect experience as well. My client is digital Asset management company for Architect & Real Estate firms. The company have over 700 clients and 15 year's experience of delivering value, our vision is to inspire people through visualisation of the built world.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and developservices that will support and add new functionality to our core product.
* Integration of partner services, solving interesting problems of data processing and asynchronous systems
* Take a central role in the creation of software services from the design phase through to production
* Take ownership of deployment, testing and integration pipelines.
* Maintain and build upon existing infrastructure
* Share knowledge and mentor junior members of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Python: 3+ years of experience
* Cloud infrastructure platforms (we use AWS).
* Linux development environment.
* Infrastructure-as-code tooling (Terra form preferred).
* Micro services architecture, and its containerisation in development.
* Design, implementation and maintenance of APIs (REST and GraphQL).
* Test driven development, and how to use the theory appropriately in practice.
* Continuous Integration and Deployment (GitHub actions, CircleCi).
* Career Progression.
* Flexible working.
* Many other benefits.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experience servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally.