A market leading Digital Marketing agency has opened up a series of roles in their Stockholm office.
Founded by Ex-Google alumnae, they are incredibly passionate about the various applications for data. By applying deep product knowledge, data science and proprietary technology they have carved out their position at the top of the marketing domain in Europe.
With an incredible focus on the promotion of a healthy working culture, they have an incredible retention rate, fantastic benefits schemes and highly competitive salaries!
Offering a rare chance to work with former-Google employees, this is a fantastic role for any DevOps engineer looking to further expand their knowledge of automation, Machine Learning and more!
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with the development team to maintain and improve upon existing CI/CD pipelines
* Partner up with engineers to design, maintain and extend the current infrastructure; with a particular focus on Docker and Kubernetes
* Implementing higher efficiency monitoring, incident reporting and code quality solutions; all in mind to achieve the highest levels of system reliability possible
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with GCP/AWS is essential, knowledge of GKE/EKS, VPC, IAM are also highly transferrable; additional experience with K8S is also highly important (Cluster administration, monitoring and auto-scaling are required)
* Experience setting up application monitoring, configuration, change management and trending are all essential (telemetry, alerts, reports)
* Demonstrable ability to support and administer high-volume pre-release and production environments for internal-facing applications
* Standard ITP1 pension, 30 vacation days
* Remote flexibility beyond Covid-19
* Opportunity to take a position within a fast-growing company at the forefront of modern tech