A market leading Digital Marketing agency has opened up a series of roles in their Stockholm office.
Founded by Ex-Google alumnae, they are incredibly passionate about the various applications for data. By applying deep product knowledge, data science and proprietary technology they have carved out their position at the top of the marketing domain in Europe.
For this role, you would be tasked with developing web applications to be utilised internally ahead of future planned rollouts to the European market.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with the development team to maintain and improve upon existing CI/CD pipelines
* Partner up with engineers to design, maintain and extend the current infrastructure; with a particular focus on Docker and Kubernetes
* Implementing higher efficiency monitoring, incident reporting and code quality solutions; all in mind to achieve the highest levels of system reliability possible
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 5 years of experience within web development, with commercial experience of Python/Node.js and React.js
* Knowledge of GCP or similar Cloud Providers with interest in specializing on GCP.
* Strong experience in exploring and researching new technologies to drive innovation from concept through to implementation
* Standard ITP1 pension, 30 vacation days
* Remote flexibility beyond Covid-19
* Opportunity to take a position within a fast-growing company at the forefront of modern tech