A market leading Digital Marketing agency has opened up a series of roles in their Stockholm office.
Founded by Ex-Google alumnae, they are incredibly passionate about the various applications for data. By applying deep product knowledge, data science and proprietary technology they have carved out their position at the top of the marketing domain in Europe.
With an incredible focus on the promotion of a healthy working culture, they have an incredible retention rate, fantastic benefits schemes and highly competitive salaries!
Offering a rare chance to work with former-Google employees, this is a fantastic role for any Full-Stack engineer looking to further expand their knowledge of automation, Machine Learning and more!
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with the development team to maintain and update the current stack and applications, as well as define future architectural styles and technological innovations
* Work closely with the marketing team to ensure the best possible service to end users; focusing on broad usability for end customers
* You will be responsible for building, integrating and developing internal products - with a focus on security, scaleability, performance and high availability
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 5 years of experience in web development; we work with Python (Django/Flask) and Node
* Solid and demonstrable ability to build web applications using React.js
* Knowledge of severless frameworks and cloud providers is highly valuable (we are using GCP!)
* Standard ITP1 pension, 30 vacation days
* Remote flexibility beyond Covid-19
* Opportunity to take a position within a fast-growing company at the forefront of modern tech