A world's leading tourism company that operates worldwide looking for Senior Software Engineer for mobile application Team.
Role & Responsibilities
* As a Senior Software Engineer you'll be working within cross-functional team of designers, developers and testers - Delivering across the entire software development life cycle, from concept /design/ build/ deploy /test, right through to release and support.
* You will be to develop and produce functional solutions with quality designs and code in accordance to architecture design standards, code standards and environment configuration management
Skills & Qualifications
* Expereince with building container-based microservices in Amazon Web Services using both APIs and message brokers (SQS, SNS, Kafka), as well as front end user interfaces using common frameworks such as React, Vue and Ext. Full stack experience from front end to database is essential.
* Experience of development in any languages such as C#, Java, Python and SQL.
* Some additional knowledge of Linux shell scripts and Terraform will be beneficial but not necessary
Competitive salary, pension scheme & up to 30% bonus.
Holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange & discounts with retailers.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.