With the world's leading organisations looking to cloud solutions to innovate, disrupt and deliver growth, we help reimagine and reinvent entire businesses on the cloud. Through rapid prototyping and multi-cloud architecture, we've rebuilt telecom companies, transport agencies and neobanks. Our Cloud Centre of Excellence is a team that brings together the pace and innovation of a startup, backed by the trusted brand and investment potential. Now, we're growing our team. Will you join us?
Skills and experience
* Strong history and evidence of building cloud solutions based on some of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and experience with a broad tool set of cloud development frameworks and architectures.
* Experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python, Go, NodeJS, C# or similar.
* A deep understanding of cloud-native application development and continuous delivery patterns.
* You have an eye for detail, and are comfortable designing and implementing high quality solutions as equally as rapidly prototyping to quickly demonstrate the art of the possible.
* Can communicate complex topics to technical and non technical audiences both internally and sometimes externally.
* Can demonstrate ingenuity and critical thinking
Developers are a user's consciousness, developing the cloud-native applications that end users touch, feel and interact with. Our team is the construction engine behind the innovative solutions we create. They work with code on a daily basis. They're full-stack developers, working on front-end and back-end applications with a genuine proclivity for true DevOps in the cloud. Edging things forward. Experimenting with emerging technology to create impactful value.
You will be working within our cloud delivery team developing innovative solutions on public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP. Working with our cloud solution architects and technology consultants, you will develop and deploy these solutions to directly to our clients
* Developing and deploying cloud-native solutions for our clients using modern workflows, techniques and best practices
* Developing intelligent, market-leading approaches to modernising technologies (and business processes) into agile, robust, and scalable platforms using automated ways of working.
* Advising technical and non-technical SMEs on the virtues of adopting modern development and architecture principles.
* Applying your cloud-native and automation-first know-how to everything we do.
* Continuously progressing your knowledge of cloud technologies to ensure you stay abreast of market leading technologies and how we may use them
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries - everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies
'The Deal', our firmwide Employee Value Proposition' empowers our people to be the best they can be.
Our commitment to you
We're committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging.
If you're a person with a disability, if you're neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we'll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you.