Python/Django Developer/Architect- Salo/Helsinki- up to €5500 plus comprehensive benefit package
My client is seeking an experienced Python/Django developer/architect to join the team in developing and maintaining their cloud-based RFID data consolidation and reporting platform. You will be involved in developing the backend and REST API components of their web service. You will also participate in improving and planning the full software stack for future requirements as well as delivering it to our customers through their CI/CD pipeline.
* Using the Django framework, you will develop, optimize and document data models and related REST API views
* Development of business-critical backend data processing routines
* Future development of the current architecture
* You will aid in the development of their web frontend and its data reporting components
* Aiding and documentation to in-house client software developers
* You will provide an extensive level of technical support as required by ongoing business cases
* You will provide improvement of their dev-ops toolchain, quality assurance and software testing efforts
* Experience in Python/another programming language
* You are familiar with Django and/or React/ similar framework
* Experience in Unix/ Linux system administration
* You can produce transparent documentation of newly developed software components, interfaces and processes
* Able to benchmark and optimize program code and database queries with respect to given computational resources (CPU time, memory, storage, network bandwidth etc.)
* You are able to debug complex systems you may be unfamiliar with
* REST API development and testing experience
* Familiarity with git collaboration workflow
Within this role you will be surrounded by talented people with a strong but flat organisation, providing you with an inspiring working environment. You will have the potential to move forward to Architect/Management roles in the future as they are a more financial and stable company. With a hybrid working scheme, you only need to visit the office 3 times a week providing you with flexible working. Working for this company means you will be working for customers including Porsche, Audi, KLM and many more.
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
To apply, you can contact me via email at email@example.com or call me on +358 75 3263948 for more information.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.