Oracle Software Engineer | Contract | 6 months +
Jefferson Frank are currently supporting a leading organisation who are in search for an experienced Oracle Software Engineer proffessional to play a key role on an exciting project.
The candidate must hold UK Security Clearance to SC level.
Oracle Software Engineer Key skills and experience:
* The candidate must hold UK Security Clearance to SC level.
* A good understanding of software testing principles
* Enthusiastic team participation with strong communication and the ability to multitask
* Systemic approach to problem solving
* Experience of development and/or support of Oracle PL/SQL modules in a large system
* Basic knowledge of Oracle Database Administration in a Development or Production role
* Exposure to Oracle 10g or later
* Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus or other Application Server technology
* In depth knowledge and experience in writing Oracle SQL statements and PL/SQL packages
* Exposure to Unix (the target is Sun Solaris, but any flavour of Unix or Linux is acceptable)
* Ability to collaborate with global engineering teams
Oracle Software Engineer Key responsibilities:
* You should have a track record of independently solving difficult technical issues and defects, whilst assisting with DevOPs tasks such as the maintenance of builds.
* Giving input on architectural decisions for features and investigating and resolving issues with legacy code and practices.
* Mentor junior members and teaching best practice through sharing new knowledge and improvements with other teams.
This is an Inside IR35 opportunity.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.