Lead Principal Frontend Engineer | React | AWS |
Location: Remote, occasional site visits in London
Duration: 12 Months
Rates Inside IR35: Negotiable up to £950 per day
Jefferson Frank are looking for a Lead Principal Frontend Engineer with strong React and AWS skills to on-board with a growing client for a 12 month initial contract.
You will be working in their digital & development function on a range of exciting projects with the most prominent one being the development of their cloud-based platform.
Working within a large team, the role will be 80% hands on development work whilst the other 20% will be spent mentoring juniors, conducting code reviews, ensuring best practice and delegating workload.
You will have demonstrable ability to create high level front-end functionality.
* Agile environment experience
* Lead / Management experience
If you're keen to hear more please apply for this role and I will be in touch in due course.