Systems Engineer | Outside IR35 | On Site - Maidenhead or Greenford |
5 days a week on site in either Maidenhead or Greenford
Outside IR35 rates up to £650 a day
6 month initial with high chance of extension
The Systems Engineering function provides expertise to all projects through the bid and full development lifecycle. It ensures that both project and statutory requirements are met and works to improve the effectiveness of the systems design function within the company. It is responsible for the system architecture and integration of the solution. It is responsible for design for cost and design for manufacture.
This position is focused on the requirements side of Systems Engineering, the left side of the V model.
* Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience.
* Significant experience and a full understanding of Systems Engineering, the V-Model and associated processes/lifecycles.
* Significant experience of developing high quality requirements and establishing a fully compliant systems design.
* Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material.
* Experience working as a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and developing new areas of expertise as and when required.
* Advanced knowledge of System Engineering practices, methodologies, processes, techniques and technology trends.
* Experience of DOORS, UML, SEBoK, Enterprise Architect and SysML.
* Experience of hands-on development of either hardware, software or firmware development, particularly in an embedded environment.
* Act as work package owner to manage and deliver the agreed and required tasks on time and on budget
If you're interested in hearing more about this role please apply or reach out directly on 0203 826 6696 or email@example.com