Infrastructure Architect | SC Cleared (Active) |
Full remote working
Inside IR35 rates up to £520 per day
3 month initial contract
The Infrastructure Architect role bridges the gap between the Solution Architect, development team, business team and project management. The Infrastructure Architect role will define, validate and promote the right Infrastructure for a bid, a deal or a project.
Specifically the Infrastructure Architect is able to build logical models of networks, infrastructure components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of infrastructure architectures in specific business or functional areas. These models will reflect the Infrastructure architecture views and can be mapped to the solution architecture. The Infrastructure Architect produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
The Infrastructure Architect defines, validates and promotes the good infrastructure Infrastructure for a bid, a deal or a project (in a project scope / a dedicated scope within a programme) within our team and to the customer.
The Infrastructure Architect assists in the preparation of technical plans, change governance and estimation from many sources to support the full project lifecycle.
* Ability to to write and communicate on proposals at an architectural level.
* Ability to present Infrastructure solutions to clients.
* Ability to review technical designs to ensure that the requirements are met.
* Ability to share knowledge at an architect level.
* Ability to identify, assess and mitigate technical and non-technical issues and risks.
* Ability to generate reliable cost estimates for infrastructure elements of small to medium sized projects.
* Experience of capacity and performance assessment.
Please apply or contact me directly on 0203 826 6696 or email@example.com