Lead Full Stack Developer |React.js|Node.js|Microservices| Inside IR35
Rate Inside IR35: £650 - £750 per day dependent on experience
Location: Remote with occasional travel to London
Duration: 12 months initially
Jefferson Frank are looking for an experienced Lead level Full-Stack Developer to work on an exciting new greenfield project for a well established client on a temporary contract basis.
* You will be responsible for the overseeing a small pod of up to 4 developers, with a possibility of mentoring more junior developers along the way
* Participate and lead stand ups, delegate responsibility and plan out scope for projects
* Develop high-quality security conscious code.
* Participate in an agile development process and collaborate with the development team.
* Write tests to ensure that the software being delivered is error-free.
* Review pull requests on GitHub
* Manage your own time and schedules to make sure deadlines are set correctly.
* State management tools in React and appropriate use cases, Redux vs Context vs Prop drilling.
* API Development
* Knowledge of back-end technologies (Node).
* Excellent knowledge of MVC best practices and structuring.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Test Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
* A strong understanding of interface and user experience development, and best practices for web and mobile.
* Great team player who can work well with both product, design and key stakeholders.
* Implement the 4 S's (Security, Stability, Scalability and Speed to Market)
* Knowledge of typescript
* Experience with GIT & version control
* Experience using GraphQL, with complex mutations and queries
* Headless CMS experience
If this role sounds like it's for you, please reach out on 0203 826 6696.