We are looking for an Operations Engineer to join our talented, dynamic, and rapidly growing global team. The position is based out of our London office situated in the heart of East London's tech community in Shoreditch. We have a flexible hybrid working policy but will expect this person to be in office when required, potentially once a week.
OpenAsset is the only Digital Asset Management solution built for the Architecture, Construction and Engineering industries. We have over 700 clients and 15 years' experience of delivering value. Our vision is to inspire people through visualization of the built world.
We are a diverse group of hard-working and entrepreneurial people dedicated to solving complex challenges, working hard on meaningful projects, and celebrating our successes. We are looking for extraordinary people to join our industry-leading and incredibly talented team! Our inspirational and fun working environment, innovation-driven, fast-growing company, and ambitious projects are just a few reasons why you will love working here.
As a company we are passionate about ensuring that diversity and inclusion are championed, and that everybody has a seat at the table. We promote a culture where everyone feels valued, and we have adopted policies to ensure we hire from a diverse pool of candidates.
Operations Engineer Description
The Operations team has a diverse set of responsibilities that require interaction and coordination across all departments throughout the business. The main areas of responsibility are Product and IT Operations, along with an overarching goal of promoting, implementing and maintaining security best practices.
Operations Engineer Responsibilities
* Work across business units to identify and implement processes and automations that will drive efficiency.
* Help manage our ever evolving SaaS infrastructure stack as we grow as a company.
* Work closely with our engineering teams to deploy new product infrastructure resources, client environments and releases.
* Ensure core product performance and reliability through monitoring and alerting.
* Analyze application issues and establish resolutions or recommendations for the development team.
* Create and maintain detailed operational documentation.
* Ensures Security and Compliance is maintained at all times.
* Ensure all hardware and software requirements are met out of our London office.
* Build upon and maintain our existing MDM tenant, we're primarily a Jamf Now + Mac shop!
Operations Engineer Skills and Experience
* 3+ years managing and implementing SaaS systems and applications
* Experience with a cloud provider (we use AWS) infrastructure, and management.
* Application and Technology tool management expertise: management tools, techniques, monitoring and integration.
* Experience with automation tooling to drive continuous improvement: Github Actions, Circle CI, Zapier, Workato.
* Experience creating scripts with Python, Bash, and other scripting languages.
* Some experience with infrastructure as code (we use Terraform).