Network Engineer - Doncaster - CCNP
The role is to work within a Network Team providing support services to our clients internal and external international data and voice networks. The role would suit an enthusiastic experienced network engineer with CCNP accreditation. CCSP and VoIP experience would be an advantage but not essential.
* Day to day 2nd and 3rd line support of our network and security installations in-line with required SLA and priority response.
* Provide architectural guidance to support new and revised installations in line with current technology.
* Create and maintain accurate records of installations and designs.
* Identify service inadequacies contribute to service improvement activities.
* Interface with 3rd party suppliers and vendors at a technical level.
* Working on long term issues and problems until resolution.
* Engagement with project delivery teams for advisory or engagement tasks.
* Support of mission critical systems.
* Maintain an understanding of current and emerging telecommunication and network technologies.
* Support firewall security. Training will be given to the successful candidate in this area if necessary.
Required Technical Skillsets & Experience:
* Experience in an IT Infrastructure environment (Cisco Networks, Firewalls, Load Balancing, Server, Storage, Desktop)
* Cisco Certified Network Professional essential (CCNP)
* Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDP)
* Cisco Security and VoIP an advantage but not essential.
* Experience of network design, operation and support and have a good understanding of OSI and TCP/IP models.
* A solid understanding of data networking. Demonstrable understanding of networking products, specifically Cisco.
* Knowledge of LINUX and Cisco voice platforms a bonus.
This role is exclusive with Jefferson Frank. If you are interested in finding out more please apply and one of our senior consultants will give you a call to explain the role in more detail and progress your application.