Senior Java Software Engineer
In-House Product Development
€80000 - €85000 Yearly gross salary
€75000 Company Shares
One of the biggest Silicon Valley players is opening a new global chapter by investing a massive amount of funds into the next big-thing in media platforms. They are launching a new product which is going to revolutionize the lifestyle and new media industry. It is a global services platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions.
They already have 5 offices in 3 different continents, a highly-skilled, international and tech savvy team, and a strong vision to deliver the best platform the industry has ever seen. They have the skills, the vision, the strategy, the knowledge, and the passion to make this work. Now, they need more like-minded people to join their team.
So, if you want to be part of something new, something great, definitely challenging and highly lucrative, this is your chance. And, remember, Nasdaq Top-10.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is crucial. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You need to be a passionate person who genuinely enjoys tech and always puts the team first.
Assume you know nothing - the technical environment is highly advanced and you'll do things you've never done before.
Always evolving - it doesn't matter how good you are, what matter is that you want to become better.
To deliver high-quality, maintainable, scalable and production-ready software, we need:
* Extensive experience with Java (deep programming skills) and its libraries/tools for code quality checking, building, testing etc. Programming skills with Python and/or js are also welcome but Java is the main priority.
* Experience with setting up CI/CD You're expected to be fully independent with delivering your 100% automated code.
* Experience Git for essential version control.
* Experience with Kafka or other tool from the Apache family that helps you design event-driven solutions.
* You've worked in AWS environment.
* You're familiar with GraphQL or Graph Databases.
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join company from the Nasdaq Top-10 in their early stages and conquer the market with them, you also join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality and share a passion for innovation. You may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities and work-life balance. Also, the following:
Yearly gross salary up to, approximately, €80000 - 85000€, depends on your seniority level. On top of this salary, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €200 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day)
* Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
* 800€Mobility allowance + 150€ Fuel Card, if you choose to take a car.
* 20 paid holidays plus the extra ADV holidays (+6/year) come on top of these 20 days offered by the company.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Health & Group Insurance.
* A 30% bonus on top of your annual gross salary.
* Founders stock options worth of 75.000€ + additional Employee Stock Options.
* You work fully remote apart from 3-4 days per month that you'll be asked to visit the office, either in Antwerp or in Brussels. We accept relocators, as long as you're serious about physically moving anywhere inside Belgium.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer. Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 or write to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org