VMware NSX Support Engineer - Perm/Remote - Massive Cloud Platform Implementation
A Fortune 500 FinTech Client of ours is in dire need of a VMware NSX Support Engineer who can come in to support their VSphere and NSX environments, focusing on NSX, which supports their internal cloud.
You will also be in charge of driving the technical design, implementation and ongoing support to ensure project and customer success derived from VMware NSX.
A solid understanding of networking and knowledge of NSX is a must for this position along with experience working in a large environment with a strong DevOps and SRE focus.
WHY YOU ASK? I'll tell you why…
The organization is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
A successful candidate will be successful in the organizations:
* NSX environment builds,
* Maintenance of the VMware version migrations,
* Paired with the development, maintenance, and support of the networks in NSX/NSX-T
* Troubleshooting of the entire Virtualization infrastructure in adherence to the overall mission.
HOW WILL YOU GET THERE?... You'll get there by…
* Working with automation and updating products to install and maintain security updates and patches
* Having a deep seeded Knowledge of VMware NSX products is a must for this position along with a background with infrastructure operational procedures.
* will be completely focused on selling the value of VMware Network Virtualization and Security which includes technology from VMware and other vendors.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest and greatest technologies in a global, enterprise environment. Some of these tools (REQUIRED SKILLS) are:
· Vmware: vSphere, vCloud, NSX
· Ethernet, IP, ARP, ping, traceroute
· Access Lists
· OSPF and BGP
· Black list vs. White list
· Monitoring: TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies
· Scripting: Bash, Perl Python, Powershell
If you've read this far, I take it you're interested. If I am correct in thinking this… Don't hesitate! This manager is eager to get things rolling - expect a 2 (max interview process!!
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm