My client is looking for Java Developer's to join their growing team in manchester. They deliver innovative, autonomous software solutions and content services to cinemas worldwide. What they offer is unique as we draw all elements of cinema operations and content services together into a single, automated workflow. We have a truly global reach, our products are used in 65 different countries around the world making us the leading digital cinema solution provider, with customers including the major Hollywood and independent film studios and the largest cinema
operators in the world.
They are growing there team spread across multiple global locations including offices in Manchester,
Bergen and Vilnius. Recently we doubled the size of our client portfolio, including significant growth in
the US, the biggest cinema market in the world. We need several new key members of staff to
facilitate this growth.
We offer exciting benefits such as:
* Salary paying up to £40k pa
* Investment in employee growth, development and certification courses.
* Employee events and incentives
* Flexible working hours
* Office perks
* As Java developer, you will put your Java programming skills to good use working within an
* established scrum team to develop our Cinema Point-of-Sale system, Theatre Management, Content
* Delivery and Cinema Advertising solutions.
* Who we think will be a great fit.
* We are looking for a talented Java developer with strong programming skills. Ideally you will have
* experience in AWS but that isn't a deal-breaker, if you are analytical and product-oriented, we'd love to
* hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 1-year full-stack Java programming skills (Java 11+, Spring Framework,
* Hibernate or equivalent technologies)
* Experience in serverless technology an advantage but not a dealbreaker
* Be an analytical thinker
* Have a product-oriented mindset
* Contribute to, and take responsibility for, software architectural decisions.
If this role sounds for you then please submit an updated to me at email@example.com