Are you a Solutions Architect? Are you wanting to be a Senior or are a Senior waiting for next challenge?
My client is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and so experience working with AWS technologies to assist clients is highly desirable. There is an emphasis on Microsoft Workload enablement and data center migration into AWS and so skills in this area are especially useful. Skills you can bring that help Clients understand and embrace Cloud adoption are also welcome, including approaches to migration such as the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework and an appreciation for the organisational impact of moving to Cloud. Current certification to AWS Architecture Professional is highly desirable.
As a Solutions Architect, you should have experience working in depth with several of the technologies described below. Where you have experience, you should be able to demonstrate professional level skills to specify and implement solutions using these technologies, drawing on practical experience from previous work.
A good understanding of IP networking in the WAN and LAN is essential in all Cloud engagements and the Architect should be able to articulate networking requirements to network specialists and engineers in a solutions design. Topics you should be comfortable with include IP theory in v4 and v6, Ethernet services, basic IP routing and network access technologies in the WAN.
This is also a fantastic opportunity to become highly skilled in new and emerging technologies especially in the fields of Cloud Computing, backed by a strong in-house learning and development team. As a skilled Technologist enthusiasm and commitment to learning is key, together with the drive and enthusiasm to share your knowledge with other members of the team, clients and the technology community outside of them.
* Work with clients to understand their requirements and design and document suitable solutions
* Manage client encounters including interviews, conferences and workshops
* Work with Sales teams to articulate key benefits of Cloud technology to clients
* Build relationships with key clients and partners, becoming a trusted advisor
* Structure and produce compelling sales proposals, commercial and technical documentation
* Collaborate with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
* Provide technology advocacy and evangelism, supporting Zen at industry and client events
* Significant previous experience of requirements gathering and solution design in a commercial setting
* Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs and approaches
* Confident presenting in a formal setting and be able to chair and take the lead in customer meetings when required
* Able to build strong relationships with engineers, sales teams and a diverse portfolio of clients
* Excited by technology and with a drive to do the right thing by the customer
* An ability to get 'hands-on' with technology when required
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 808 7282.