An urgent hire for a Service Delivery Manager with technical knowledge to join a leading cloud services provider to the public sector. The advanced AWS Consulting Partner is recognised by their excellent work within AWS and the NHS.
They're looking for a Service Delivery Manager, ideally from a consulting or managed service providers background. Exposure to AWS is a huge bonus but not essential - you can pick it up on the job.
* 33 days' holidays
* Flexible Working
* Life assurance
Role & Responsibilities;
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, as well as internally within Timico.
* Proactively engage with current customers in order to ensure high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
* Ensure that calls are resolved within SLAs. Proactively monitor, and report on, our service quality and SLA compliance.
* Handle customer issues, concerns, or escalations quickly and professionally.
* Take ownership for the co-ordination of solution development to address any service delivery issues.
* Review the existing service provision and processes and aim to continuously improve service delivery and customer experience.
* Ensure that processes are efficient and cost-effective.
* Aim to find ways to reduce costs without affecting the overall customer experience.
* Hold colleagues accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks and providing great customer service. Ensure clarity and consistency of service delivery - from process design to change implementation, and ongoing service management.
* Create and maintain appropriate logs, reports, and documentation.
* Act as the process champion in the team - documenting, enforcing and improving our processes and checking process changes in the industry to see whether we should be adopting new techniques.
Skills & Qualifications;
* 3+ years of experience in a Service Management role in an IT/MSP organisation
* ITIL accreditation.
* Ensure that everyone follows the established processes and procedures.
* Make sure that each customer gets the same great experience.
* Excellent communication skills.
Interviews take place on Thursday (22nd April) and Friday (23rd April), if you're interested please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org