Are you looking for a new an exciting challenge with a 100% remote role?
Do you want to work for an innovative company on Greenfield Projects?
My client is the leading professional and managed service provider of SAP enterprise applications running on AWS hyperscale cloud infrastructure. Their objective is to delight our customers every day by reducing the cost and increasing the agility of their SAP systems. We do this with our continuous innovation, automation, migration and operation, delivered on the world's most comprehensive cloud platform, AWS.
Summary: As an automation consultant/Infrastructure Engineer you will be working day by day in both migrate projects as well as operate services. You will be using and advising how to use existing automation for managing SAP Business Suite as well as other applications.
You will be updating and extending automation where necessary for both infrastructure on AWS and our customers hosted applications
* Analyze common manual procedures at Lemongrass or at Partners
* Propose and update automated solutions, while having an AWS centric, cloud-native experience in mind
* Develop and rollout those solutions
* Support and iterate on those Solutions
* Constantly learn and discuss together with other smart people on what is best for our customers.
* Experiment with new AWS Cloud Services that might create value for SAP-on-AWS.
* At least 3 years of AWS cloud infrastructure experance.
* Experienced in either Linux or Windows Configuration.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent which includes technical courses and certifications.
* Experience in Scripting (e.g. Shell, Batch, Python, Ruby)
* Experience in a Programming Language (e.g. Golang, Java, .NET)
If you would like to know more please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org