Go Lang Developers - Salary up to £90,000k - Fully Remote
What you will get in return:
* Continued exposure and training to the latest technologies and trends.
* Ability to work 100% remotely in a flexible environment.
* A change to work on a range of projects from start to finish.
* An incredible benefits package including discounts, flexible working, social environments and more.
* Implement and manage software programs
* Ensure that our PaaS Platform continues to scale
* Run the PaaS Platform itself with minimum cost while providing maximum customer value
* Enable a constantly growing number of internal and external contributors
* Constantly learn and discuss together with other smart people on what is best for our customers
* Develop well designed, testable efficient features and improvements in modern object-oriented or functional software language
* Participate in code reviews and advocate for best practices and conformance with internal software quality standards and non-functional requirements
* Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
* Test and evaluate new programs
* Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop those modifications
* Collaborate in an agile software development process to deliver high quality software
* Communicate progress and identify blocking issues
* Independently develop small features and improvements with minimal support and guidance from team members. Collaborate within and across teams on larger features and improvements
* Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analyst
* Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
* Integrate software components and third-party programs
* Bachelor's Degree required in either, Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, or Software Programming and Development
* 3-5 years' experience required
* Knowledge of several of the following areas is desirable: AWS, GoLang, HTML, SQL
* Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
* The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
* Commercial and business awareness
* Good communication skills - both written and verbal
* Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
* Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
Please email me your cv at email@example.com or call me on 02038087282.