Contact Centre AWS Solutions Architect Role
My client a topf finance business are hiring an experienced Senior Solutions Architect working on high profile projects to provide solutions architecture and design for customer contact channels including telephony, webchat, video and supporting services. If this sounds of interest, please read on!
* Our environmentally friendly office is within 5 minutes of the local town, easily accessible from the M1, and we run frequent shuttlebuses to and from Northampton train station.
* Competative salary & good benefits package.
What will you be doing?
* Production of architectural visions and end-to-end designs for Contact Centre solutions
* Co-ordination of impact assessment activities for proposed solutions
* Be the steward for one or more capabilities/technologies, setting ongoing roadmap and direction for them ensuring all components remain in support and conform to Bank standards
* Project governance in terms of conforming to architectural standards and strategy
* Able to develop and maintain constructive relationships with senior business stakeholders at all levels;
* Able to develop and maintain peer relationships with CTO and other Transaction Cycle architects
* Strong understanding of applications, API architecture, including RAML, SOAP etc.
* Exposure to Service Orientated Architecture design principles, service definition and web services implementation including external exposure of API components
What we're looking for:
* Significant and proven experience in real world architecture with significant practical experience of defining enterprise wide technical solutions, documenting them and driving them to delivery
* Significant and proven experience with an application background, as well as an understanding of API architecture, including RAML, SOAP etc.
* Significant and proven experience in architecting end to end solutions including software/application architecture and integration.
* Experience of migrating from traditional on premise architecture to Cloud based solutions.
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Knowledge of contact centre technologies including inbound and outbound telephony, IVR, webchat, email handling, and voice biometrics and voice analytics is expected
* Knowledge of Amazon Connect
* AWS Solutions Architect Associate qualification
* Competence in the execution of substantial IT delivery programmes from inception through delivery
* Solution architect and enterprise architect training and certification, e.g. TOGAF or BCS
* Knowledge of open communication standards such as SIP and WebRTC
* Knowledge and experience of open source projects including those related to contact centres
* Knowledge of Java / Java Enterprise
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
If this roles seems for you then please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org