Mobile APP Developer iOS/Android x 2
My client a security company who are recruiting for an Adroid / iOS Mobile App Developer who will report into the R&D Director - Cloud Team Project Manager. You will develop state of the art responsive mobile applications for real time IoT. You will work on the development of new and support existing mobile applications. You will be the vital part of the Cloud Team working under the guidance of the Cloud Team Project Manager.
As part of the R&D team, you will be exposed to the latest technology stack and will need to constantly keep your skills up to date. You will apply best practice approaches to contribute to the ongoing improvement of coding practices and process.
* Salary paying £30,000 - £42,000k
* Good benefit package
* Working on good projects & a company who support there staff.
* Minimum 2 years' commercial experience in designing, developing mobile applications.
* Experience of developing and writing native, cross platform mobile applications
* Development toolsLinux/Unix
* Apache / Cordova
* AWS services including IOT Core
* Agile development methodologies
* Backend web services knowledge
* Knowledge of UX and UI
* Unit tests, automation, and code reviews
* Creativity and brainstorming
* Organisation skills and ability to multi-task
* Willingness to learn new technology and apply this in an R&D environment
* Interactions with APIs within the mobile environment and linking to third party APIs to incorporate into the mobile application
* Complex problem solving
* Perl, Shell Scripting
* LAMP Stack
* Ruby On Rails
If this role seems a fit for you then please apply to this role and submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org